The Post Hotel
The Post Hotel in St Kilda has 1 weekly special A Steak Night on Tuesday.
The Post is a pub full of history and has been an iconic part of the St Kilda landscape since 1893. The evolution of this venue now sees it re-invigorated as a modern gastro-pub, offering a public bar, restaurant, beer garden, cafe and boutique accommodation.
This has been done in a such a way that the history, local character and charm of the building have remained, while the St. Kilda sunshine is now able to gush through the open plan design.
A warm and friendly atmosphere, international cuisine, amazing wine and unique beers makes The Post a great destination for those looking for a special night out and second lounge room for locals everyday of the week
The Post is the perfect place to have a drink in the sun, dine or have a casual drink in the bar with friends. Not to mention winding down after a week at work with a vino, beer or cocktail on a Friday night.
Specials at The Post Hotel
- Steak Night$18.00$18 Steak Tuesdays + $8 wine by the glassUpdated 6 months ago
Other specials nearby today
- 300 m$15.00Parma DayNewmarket Hotel St Kilda
$15 parma with chips and salad, every Tuesday.
- 300 m$0.00Kidas Eat FreeNewmarket Hotel St Kilda
All day everyday with the purchase of a main meal. Available for kids aged 12 and under.
- 400 m$0.00Comedy NightsHotel Barkly St Kilda
Comedy Nights 7pm Tuesdays FREE ENTRY
- 500 m$0.00Trivia TuesdayDick Whittington Tavern St Kilda
7:30pm start! Come along to our weekly trivia and test your knowledge. Always lots of friendly faces, great prizes and a cash jackpot up for grabs!
- 700 m$15.00Week Day LunchVeludo St Kilda
$15 lunch special 12pm - 3pm Monday through Friday
- 700 m$16.00All you can eat buffetVeludo St Kilda
All you can eat buffet for $16
- 700 m$5.00Happy HourVeludo St Kilda
$5 happy hour until midnight then $6 after
- 700 m$15.00Chilli BowlsBig Mouth St Kilda
$15 Chilli Bowls - Happy Hour 4-7PM
- 700 m$0.00Happy HourPablo Honey St Kilda
4pm-7pm $1 wings; $5 wines; 2-4-1 cocktails; 2-4-1 coronas
- 700 m$0.00Happy HourAbbey Road Cafe St Kilda
3pm - 7pm Monday to Friday $13 jugs, choice of tap $10 sex on the beach cocktail $ 6 house wines