Town Hall Hotel
33 Errol St, North Melbourne 3051
Town Hall Hotel in North Melbourne has 1 weekly special A Townie Trivia on Tuesday.
Located at 33 Errol St., North Melbourne (opposite the famous Comic's Lounge), the (in)famous Town Hall Hotel proudly serves Melbourne's working class, local folk and visitors from all around the world seven days a week (we hardly take any holidays).
Circa 1872., (when Joey arrived from Malta) the Town Hall Hotel has been under the management of Jonny Lamar for over a decade. Serving local, loyal and thirsty North Melbourne friends with great food, drink and music, The Town Hall Hotel offers a rustic and relaxed atmosphere, you'll wonder why you hadn't visited this pub sooner...
OPEN SEVEN (7) DAYS:
Drop by after work, meet a friend, bump into a familar face, sample our delicious food (as listed in The Age Cheap Eats) at pub prices, grab a hearty meal from our tasty Menu in our public bar, dining room, or al fresco beer garden (smokers welcome!)
Specials at Town Hall Hotel
- Townie TriviaFREETownie Trivia - every Tuesday night from 8pm in the front bar. Free entry, food/drink vouchers and bonus shot rounds. Bookings recommended!Updated 6 months ago
Other specials nearby today
- 200 m$19.00Crafty ParmaThe Leveson North Melbourne
Crafty Parma Tuesday's Lunch & Dinner Special: Parma and a Pint only $19 Plus Happy Hour 6.00pm to 7.00pm
- 400 m$10.00Parma DayLimerick Castle Hotel North Melbourne
$10 Chicken Parma w' Chips & Salad Traditional - BBQ - Hawaiian Every Tuesday at Limerick Castle Hotel
- 500 m$16.50Parma NightThe Castle Hotel North Melbourne
Our signature Chicken Parma for just $16.50, add $2 & receive a pot of Boags Draught.
- 500 m$0.00Express LunchMetropolitan Hotel North Melbourne
Express Lunch menu available weekdays 12-3pm
- 600 m$17.00Steak NightAlbion Hotel North Melbourne
Scotch fillet only $17!
- 600 m$15.00Steak NightBobbie Peels North Melbourne
$15 300gram Steak Night
- 1000 m$10.00Lazy Trivia: hosted by Lazy SusanIsland Somewhere Melbourne
Weekly trivia hosted by Lazy Susan (winner of DragNet 2016) Our favourite Melbourne Queen is joining us every Tuesday to bring you a trivia experience like no other! - $10 to play (includes a pot of beer or glass of house wine) - Starts at 7:30pm every Tuesday - Weekly prizes - Team scores recorded each week: the highest scoring team at the end of round 6 are awarded with....well, you'll just have to join the competition to find out!
- 1000 m$6.00Happy HourIsland Somewhere Melbourne
$6 Schooners of Beer or Cider $4 Chips & Wedges $18 Cocktail Jugs
- 2 km$15.99Cheeky ParmasThe Mint Bar and Restaurant Melbourne
Lunch & dinner parma's for $15.99
- 2 km$18.00Week day $18 Lunch menuThe Metropolitan Hotel Melbourne
Monday to Friday $18 Lunch Menu - Choice of 3 rotating mains served with a glass of wine OR beer OR soft drink