The Oxford Scholar Hotel
The Oxford Scholar Hotel in Melbourne has 5 weekly specials including their Monday Parmas special and also a Bangers and Mash on Tuesday's. Check out all their cheap deals below!
Opposite RMIT, The Oxford Scholar is popular with after-work types as much as the student body, opening for lunch and dinner with fabulous pub meals.
Open from Monday to Friday 10am to late, and stocked with a wide range of wines, beers on tap and spirits, the Scholar is a great place for a get-together.
Catering for all patrons and providing reasonably-priced quality dining, the Scholar provides an open, friendly atmosphere for a broad clientele.
Specials at The Oxford Scholar Hotel
- Parmas$14.00$14 Parmas with your choice of topping - Traditional, Hawaiian, Bolognese or Aussie (bacon & egg). Updated 7 months ago
- Bangers and Mash$14.00Bangers & Mash only $14 at the OxfordUpdated 6 months ago
- Burger Night$14.00Burger and chips $14Updated 6 months ago
- Steak Night$14.00Porterhouse steak only $14Updated 6 months ago
- Fish & Chips Night$14.00Friday Night Fish N ChipsUpdated 6 months ago
Other specials nearby today
- 100 m$5.00Tuesday $5 Steak NightRedLove Brewhouse & Kitchen Melbourne
Every Tuesday from 3.30pm the RedLove Brewhouse: $5 Steak Chips & Salad (Also have a fish option) $5 Pints $5 Wine $5 Sparkling Call ahead to book a table on 03 9639 3722
- 200 m$15.00Tuesday SpecialsMelbourne Central Lion Hotel Melbourne
$15 Parma + pot of Carlton Draught or VB HAPPY HOUR 4pm-7pm MONDAY - FRIDAY $5 Basic Spirits $5 House Wine $4.5 Carlton & VB Pots $14 Carlton & VB Jugs PLUS EVERY FRIDAY ALL Pints for the Price of Pots
- 200 m$5.00Happy HourMelbourne Central Lion Hotel Melbourne
HAPPY HOUR 4pm-7pm MONDAY - FRIDAY $5 Basic Spirits $5 House Wine $4.5 Carlton & VB Pots $14 Carlton & VB Jugs PLUS EVERY FRIDAY ALL Pints for the Price of Pots
- 300 m$0.00Happy HourFather's Office Melbourne
5pm - 7pm & 8pm - 10pm: $12 cocktails; $7 spirits; $6 schooners; $12 jugs; $6 bottle beer; $5 wine Every day except Sunday which is ALL DAY!
- 300 m$19.00Bonnie & Clyde Pub GrubFather's Office Melbourne
CHICKEN FRIED STEAK (G) Don't let the name fool you - this is steak! Australian grass-fed MSA certified Scotch fillet fried in a crispy buttermilk batter served with a side of potato salad, house made jalapeno pepper coleslaw, pickles and house made gravy. FISH N CHIPS (G) New Zealand Blue Whiting coated in a rosemary and ginger beer batter. served with a side of fries and tartare sauce. 300G AGED ANGUS RUMP STEAK (G) Cooked medium-rare and served with fries and mixed leaf salad. ZUCCHINI AND MACADAMIA BURGER (V) (V+) (N) (G+) A handmade zucchini and macadamia nut patty served with oozing melted Brie cheese, tomato, cos lettuce and a house made beetroot chutney. INCLUDES A DRINK Blind Barber lager Bootleg apple cider Lindeman's Henry's Sons Sparkling Cuvée / Shiraz Cabernet / Semillon Sauvignon Blanc Soft drinks and juice available
- 300 m$0.00Happy HourBlue Moon Bar (Space Hotel) Melbourne
4pm - 8pm Daily $8 Jugs $5 Basics
- 400 m$0.00Ecstatic HourRed Spice QV Melbourne CBD
Join the Red Spice QV team from 5-7pm Monday to Friday and enjoy $5 bottled beer, $5 house wine, plus specially priced espresso and lychee martinis.Â Feeling a bit peckish? Well, they have Triple Happiness for you! 2 bao + 1 beer for $10. An offer too good to resist...
- 400 m$15.00BurgersQueensberry Hotel Carlton
$15 burgers 11am - 3pm and 5pm -9pm on a Tuesday
- 500 m$0.00Happy HourThe Lincoln Carlton
Enjoy $8 pints and $15 jugs of selected beers & ciders before 6pm everyday
- 500 m$10.00Lazy Trivia: hosted by Lazy SusanIsland Somewhere Melbourne
Weekly trivia hosted by Lazy Susan (winner of DragNet 2016) Our favourite Melbourne Queen is joining us every Tuesday to bring you a trivia experience like no other! - $10 to play (includes a pot of beer or glass of house wine) - Starts at 7:30pm every Tuesday - Weekly prizes - Team scores recorded each week: the highest scoring team at the end of round 6 are awarded with....well, you'll just have to join the competition to find out!