The Montague Hotel
The Montague Hotel in South Melbourne has 1 weekly special A Sunday Roast on Sunday.
The Montague neighbourhood eatery combines a contemporary aesthetic with a traditional atmosphere & offering.
Enjoy a relaxed meal, a drink before the game or your next function at the recently refurbished venue.
Positioned on the leafy streets between Albert Park and South Melbourne, it's an easy stroll or tram ride away - the Montague, your new local.
Specials at The Montague Hotel
- Sunday RoastVariousRoast every Sunday, menu changing regularly!Updated 6 months ago
Other specials nearby today
- 300 m$14.00ParmaRailway Hotel South Melbourne
$14 chicken parma Tuesday's
- 400 m$16.00Fish N ChipsO'Connell's Hotel South Melbourne
Beer battered trevally, fries & fennel salad, & a pot of Carlton Draught
- 400 m$0.00Happy HourO'Connell's Hotel South Melbourne
Happy Hour Monday-Friday, 5-7pm
- 500 m$15.00All Day BurgersThe Palace Hotel South Melbourne
$15 all day
- 600 m$15.00Parma and potThe George South Melbourne
Tuesday $15 Pot & Parma
- 600 m$0.00Trivia TuesdayThe George South Melbourne
Free Trivia from 8pm. We also have parma & pot for $15 to get you primed. Win drinks vouchers, meat tray & more!
- 700 m$15.00Chicken ParmaHoney Bar and Restaurant South Melbourne
Parmas or Burgers only $15 Tuesdays at Honey Bar including a drink
- 800 m$10.00Weekday $10 Lunch MenuThe Golden Fleece Hotel South Melbourne
A selection of great value $10 lunch meals that change weekly. Check Facebook and Instagram on Mondays for the lunch specials for that week.
- 800 m$15.00Steak NightThe Golden Fleece Hotel South Melbourne
3 Different Steak options served with chips & salad, cooked how you like it, with your choice of sauce. 300g Porterhouse - $15 350g Scotch Fillet - $20 250g Eye Fillet - $25 Available Sauces: Mushroom, Pepper, Herb Butter, Traditional Gravy & Red Wine Jus
- 800 m$5.00Weekday Happy HourThe Golden Fleece Hotel South Melbourne
Happy Hour Specials on drinks from 4:30 - 6:30 pm every weekday night. $3 pots of Carlton - $4 pots of local craft beer - $5 pots of imported beer $5 glasses of house wine - $6 glasses of Jansz sparkling