The Montague Hotel
The Montague Hotel in South Melbourne has 1 weekly special A Sunday Roast on Sunday.
The Montague neighbourhood eatery combines a contemporary aesthetic with a traditional atmosphere & offering.
Enjoy a relaxed meal, a drink before the game or your next function at the recently refurbished venue.
Positioned on the leafy streets between Albert Park and South Melbourne, it's an easy stroll or tram ride away - the Montague, your new local.
Specials at The Montague Hotel
- Sunday RoastVariousRoast every Sunday, menu changing regularly!Updated 8 months ago
Other specials nearby today
- 300 m$10.00Pasta NightRailway Hotel South Melbourne
Hand made fettuccini and gnocchi, with choice of fresh sauce. Add a glass of red for $5!
- 300 m$0.00Trivia NightRailway Hotel South Melbourne
From 7:30pm free Trivia - also $10 pasta night
- 400 m$20.00Steak & GrapeO'Connell's Hotel South Melbourne
250gm Cape Grim porterhouse, hand cut chips, red wine jus & a glass of shiraz
- 400 m$0.00Happy HourO'Connell's Hotel South Melbourne
Happy Hour Monday-Friday, 5-7pm
- 500 m$15.00All Day ParmaThe Palace Hotel South Melbourne
Monday - Parma all day $15. Served with fries and salad.
- 600 m$15.00Burger and chipsThe George South Melbourne
The King & The Furphy, Burger & chips
- 700 m$15.00Burger NightHoney Bar and Restaurant South Melbourne
Burger for $15 including a drink
- 800 m$10.00Weekday $10 Lunch MenuThe Golden Fleece Hotel South Melbourne
A selection of great value $10 lunch meals that change weekly. Check Facebook and Instagram on Mondays for the lunch specials for that week.
- 800 m$15.00Parma NightThe Golden Fleece Hotel South Melbourne
Pan Fried Schnitzels served with chips & salad and your choice of: Nude - Lemon & Aoili Parmigiana - Ham, Napoli and Mozzarella Mexicana - Chilli Beef, Sour Cream & Jalapenos
- 800 m$5.00Weekday Happy HourThe Golden Fleece Hotel South Melbourne
Happy Hour Specials on drinks from 4:30 - 6:30 pm every weekday night. $3 pots of Carlton - $4 pots of local craft beer - $5 pots of imported beer $5 glasses of house wine - $6 glasses of Jansz sparkling