The Irish Times Pub
The Irish Times Pub in Melbourne has 4 weekly specials including their Monday Parma special and also a Beef & Guinness Pie on Tuesday's. Check out all their cheap deals below!
Specials at The Irish Times Pub
- Parma$18.00Includes glass of wine or a pot of beer Updated 7 months ago
- Beef & Guinness Pie$18.00Served with a pot of beer or glass of wine! Updated 7 months ago
- Bangers and Mash$18.00Includes a pot of beer or glass of wine.Updated 7 months ago
- Burger Night$18.00Includes a pot of beer or glass of wine. Updated 7 months ago
Other specials nearby today
- 100 m$0.00Trivia NightThe Mitre Tavern Melbourne
6:30 pm to 8:30 pm Trivia night. Now into it's 14th year, every Tuesday and Wednesday
- 100 m$15.00Pizza & Pint + TRIVIATurf Bar Sports Bar and Grill Melbourne
Every Tuesday at 7pm get down to Turf Bar for a trivia extravaganza! It's our $15 Pizza & Pint day and we have loads of giveaways & prizes to be won!
- 100 m$0.00TriviaThe Sherlock Holmes Melbourne
Each Tuesday, "Sherlock Trivia" commences at 6.30 p.m. Entry is free and the event runs usually until 8.45 p.m. The night is hosted by comedian Janet McLeod and offers winners $50 food & drink vouchers, as well as quiz rounds for Jugs of Beer, Bottles of wine, etc.
- 500 m$15.00Parma & DrinkRoyal Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
$15 parma and a drink
- 500 m$20.00Steak DaySaint & Rogue Melbourne
Every Monday & Tuesday only $20 MSA graded 100% Australian Beef
- 500 m$17.00Express Lunch MenuSaint & Rogue Melbourne
Express lunch 12-3 Mon-Tues. Meals include Steak Sandwich, Petite Chicken Parma, Southern Fried Chicken Wrap, Thai beef salad, Fungi fettucini
- 500 m$0.00Happy HourSaint & Rogue Melbourne
Weeknights 4pm - 7pm happy hour: $7.50 pints Pure Blonde and $6.50 glasses of house wine, bubbles or Rose.
- 500 m$18.00Week day $18 Lunch menuThe Metropolitan Hotel Melbourne
Monday to Friday $18 Lunch Menu - Choice of 3 rotating mains served with a glass of wine OR beer OR soft drink
- 500 m$0.00Week day Happy HourThe Metropolitan Hotel Melbourne
Happy Hour 5-7: $5 spirits, $8 craft pints
- 500 m$12.00BurgersThe Colonial Hotel Melbourne
The Colonial Hotel has been specialising in quality burgers since before it was popular. Come and try our Wagu Beef Burger in Melbourne CBD. Not into Beef Burgers? We have you covered with Chicken Tenderloin, Schnitzel and a Vegetarian option You won't be disappointed.