Spottiswoode Hotel in Spotswood has 2 weekly specials including their Tuesday Summer Trivia Tuesday special and also a Roast on Saturday's. Check out all their cheap deals below!
A wonderfully eclectic Gastropub located in Melbourne's inner western suburb of Spotswood. We offer a large variety of beers on tap with a selection of wines to be enjoyed by the open fireplace inside and out. From traditional pub fare to fine cuisine, Spottiswoode Hotel is the perfect new venue for casual drinks, special dinners, business functions and will cater for all events.
The Spottiswoode Hotel was designed by Frederick Woolfe and constructed in 1888 at 62 Hudsons Road, Spotswood. It is significant for its association with the Spottiswoode family whose name is well known within the region and remembered in the name of this suburb. In terms of its design, the Spottiswoode Hotel is an example of Italian Renaissance Revival style, often associated with hotels built near railway stations.
The Spottiswoode Hotel has evolved from its colourful and somewhat tawdry past into an innovative Gastropub Hotel in 2012.
Specials at Spottiswoode Hotel
- Summer Trivia TuesdayFREEOut in our Courtyard Oasis $12 Jugs of Boags, $10 Sex on the Beach Cocktails $15 Main Meals & Lots of Prizes Wear your favourite Hawaiian Shirts (maybe a prize?)Updated 10 months ago
- Roast$10.00$10 roast on a SaturdayUpdated 10 months ago
Other specials nearby today
- 2 km$15.00ParmaRailway Hotel Yarraville
Choice of 5 parmas: original, satay, Mexican, Mediterranean or meat lovers
- 2 km$0.00Trivia NightJunction Beer Hall Newport
TRIVIA TUESDAY is here! We've already got the baby oil out to massage our temples as it's going to be a super competitive night! The teams are stronger the ever, the dinner and drink specials are hotter then ever and the hosts are better then ever and we have big big prizes for first place.
- 3 km$6.00Cheeky Hours between 4pm - 6pmCharles and Gamon Seddon
$6 schooners and wine
- 3 km$17.00Mid Week MainsCharles and Gamon Seddon
Every Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday: Schnitz, chips + slaw or Calamari salad or Bangers + mash
- 3 km$15.00Burgers & JugsPrince Albert Hotel Williamstown
Any of our juicy burgers $15. Jugs only $15
- 4 km$10.00Cheap MealsHarts Hotel Footscray
Meals only $10 on a Tuesday
- 4 km$3.00Taco TuesdayReverence Hotel Footscray
6-9pm: $3 TACOS (MEAT AND VEGAN OPTIONS); $5 BOWLS OF SPICY FRIES; $3 TECATE CANS. Note: this is all they serve on Tuesday!
- 4 km$16.90Parma NightAtomic Bar Williamstown
Your choice of five different Parma's of the world to choose from. $16.90
- 5 km$0.00Trivia NightCustoms House Hotel Williamstown
- 5 km$5.95Classic ParmaCostello's Powell Hotel Footscray
Every Tuesday night, Reward Members can grab the famous Castello's Classic Parma and Chips for just $5.95 with the purchase of any drink! Our parmas are all breast, hand breaded and never fried.