Robert Burns Hotel
Robert Burns Hotel in Collingwood has 2 weekly specials including their Friday Friday night after class special and also a Sunday Sobremesa on Sunday's. Check out all their cheap deals below!
Welcome to Robbie Burns - Spanish Restaurant in Melbourne. Or should we say bienvenido! The Robert Burns Hotel is the home of truly traditional Spanish cuisine, with a very Scottish name. Spaniard Urbano Gutierrez introduced the Spanish flavour to this Australian pub in 1984, back when variety in the local hospitality market was much harder to find. The Robert Burns legacy has since been passed to a new, fresh, yet still Spanish team - who bring the authentic tastes and cultures of their homeland to the Robbie Burns on Melbourne's iconic Smith Street.
Patrons of all kinds are welcome and our venue is family and kid-friendly, too. If you are looking for Spanish Cuisine then dine in the restaurant, relax in the courtyard, enjoy drinks and tapas in the front bar or the wine room, and don't forget to check out Robbie's special Spanish flavoured events.
Specials at Robert Burns Hotel
- Friday night after classVarious5-7pm Extended happy hour! $5 tins, $5 wines, $10 espresso martinis and $10 pisco soursUpdated 5 months ago
- Sunday Sobremesa$39.00From 12pm, 3 courses for $39 or 4 courses $49 per head. All our classics plus rotating specials. Wine and Liqueur matching available. Bookings essential!Updated 5 months ago
Other specials nearby today
- 100 m$0.00Happy HourTonkin Bar & Grill Collingwood
5pm - 8pm Monday to Friday. $5 pot of Orion premium lager $6 bottled beers, wine and basic spirits $12 Cocktails
- 200 m$0.00Happy HourNew School Canteen Fitzroy
4pm - 7pm
- 300 m$0.00Happy HourThe Rochy (Rochester Hotel) Fitzroy
- 300 m$0.00Trivia Burgers & JugsThe Rochy (Rochester Hotel) Fitzroy
FREE trivia. $15 Burgers. $15 jugs.
- 300 m$16.00Steak NightThe Gem Bar & Dining Collingwood
Steak night every Tuesday at The Gem only $16
- 300 m$0.00Happy HourThe Gem Bar & Dining Collingwood
4pm - 7pm Unwind after work with Half-price tacos Wings & Texas fries plus $6 pints
- 400 m$0.00Happy HourTown Hall Hotel Fitzroy
3pm - 6pm every day: $4 pots, $6 schooners and $8 pints. Also 1/2 Dozen freshly shucked oysters with a glass of house wine or a pot of draught beer 3pm to 6pm everyday – $15
- 400 m$15.00Meat & two vegRose Hotel Fitzroy
Meat and two veg night. One dish for the carnivores, two for the vegetarians - all $15. No one likes cooking on a Tuesday
- 400 m$12.00ParmaBirmingham Hotel Collingwood
From 5pm it's $12 parma's at the Birmy
- 400 m$12.00Express LunchBirmingham Hotel Collingwood
$12 Express Lunch week days