Rising Sun Hotel
Rising Sun Hotel in South Melbourne has 1 weekly special A Steak Night on Wednesday.
South Melbourne's Grand Old Lady, The Rising Sun Hotel (home of the Swans) sits tucked amongst leafy trees and character filled cottages all adding to her alluring charm. Our Neighbouring suburb Albert Park is just a stones throw away, allowing their locals to flock down to our beautiful pub.
Once through the door, the vibrant sports bar adorned with red and white memorabilia, modern bistro and intimate dining room await.
Climb the stairs and a hidden secret awaits you, a 100 seat great room available for private and corporate functions.
And on Tuesday and Thursday nights transport yourself with LIVE Jazz, in one of the only live music venues in the area. With an incredible Event Calendar, including Footy, Cricket, Rugby, Horse Racing, Comedy and Music, there is something for everyone at the Rising Sun Hotel South Melbourne.
Specials at Rising Sun Hotel
- Steak NightVarious6-9pm. Live music from 7:30pmUpdated 7 months ago
Other specials nearby today
- 300 m$5.00Happy HourThe Water Rat Hotel South Melbourne
5-7pm $5 schooners and $5 house wines
- 400 m$15.00Burger NightHoney Bar and Restaurant South Melbourne
Burger for $15 including a drink
- 700 m$10.00Express LunchBells Hotel South Melbourne
Choose from 3 dishes for only $10 11:30am - 3pm: Soft shell tacos (Three tacos served with slaw and salsa); or Crispy Fried Chicken (Crispy fried chicken with coleslaw); or Seasonal Salad (Leafy greens, tomato and cucumber)
- 700 m$15.00Eye Fillet SteakBells Hotel South Melbourne
250gm Eye fillet steak, smash potato, green beans & jus
- 800 m$10.00$10 Steak All Day Every DayGolden Gate Hotel South Melbourne
$10 steak all day every day!
- 800 m$14.00Lunch SpecialsGolden Gate Hotel South Melbourne
12pm - 3pm $14 lunch specials Monday to Thursday
- 800 m$5.00Happy Hour Every dayGolden Gate Hotel South Melbourne
4pm - 6pm every day. Sit back and relax with all drinks available for $5 (Excludes wine bottles)
- 800 m$35.00Lunch Two Courses + Glass WineDish @ Royce Hotel Melbourne
Choose two courses from a set menu for $35 with a glass of wine. 12-2pm weekdays. Entrees include sweetcorn risotto with basil & parmesan or vegetable minestrone soup. Main courses include handmade spinach ravioli with milawa blue cheese, wild rocket & toasted pinenuts or victorian grainfed minute steak with olive oil mash, spinach & bordelaise sauce. For desert choose from raspberry and white chocolate mousse bomb or a selection of local cheese with quince paste & oatmeal crackers
- 800 m$15.00Monday SpecialsMaori Chief Hotel South Melbourne
- 800 m$15.00Burger and chipsThe George South Melbourne
The King & The Furphy, Burger & chips