Rising Sun Hotel
Rising Sun Hotel in Richmond has 4 weekly specials including their Monday Steak Night special and also a Burger and Pot on Wednesday's. Check out all their cheap deals below!
The Reardon family have been involved in Melbourne's hospitality industry for over 50 years. In this time the family have operated many hotels in the suburbs surrounding the CBD. Each has thrived, all vastly different to one another.
The Rising Sun Hotel was established in the late 1800's, and in that time has seen many changes in ownership. Whilst maintaining its heritage and character, the Rising Sun has kept its traditional 'pub' feel, but still manages to keep up with modern standards. The hotel has been modernised where appropriate and is sure to impress.
Winner of the 3AW Pub and Beer of the year awards!
Located on Swan St, Richmond, the Rising Sun is a convenient meeting place. Take a quick tram trip from the front door to the MCG or CBD, or alternatively you can catch a train at Burnley Station, directly across the road. All sections of the Hotel have been carefully designed and catered for to ensure maximum comfort and convenience for all patrons.
Specials at Rising Sun Hotel
- Steak Night$15.00Updated 4 years ago - may be way outdated
- Burger and Pot$15.00Updated 4 years ago - may be way outdated
- Parma and Pot$15.00Updated 4 years ago - may be way outdated
- Steak Sanga and Pot$15.00Updated 4 years ago - may be way outdated
Other specials nearby today
- 200 m$30.00Italian NightGrand Hotel Dining Room Richmond
A choice of 3 rustic Italian dishes with glass of Italian wine or beer for just $30.
- 800 m$5.00CheeseburgersThe Great Britain Hotel Richmond
$5 cheeseburgers are available all day, every Monday at The Great Britain Hotel! Every Monday from 4 PM
- 800 m$7.00Happy HourThe Great Britain Hotel Richmond
Happy Hour 5-7pm. $7 Beer, House Wine and Basic Spirits. Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday from 5 PM
- 800 m$0.00$19 Pub MainsThe Swan Hotel Richmond
Our new deal for Monday's is $19 Pub mains
- 800 m$5.00Happy Hour BasicsRoyal Oak Richmond
$5 basic spirits weekdays 5pm - 8pm: Gordons, Smirnoff, Bundaberg, Jim Beam or Johnnie Walker Red.
- 900 m$12.50International Super ParmaBoheme Restaurant Bar Richmond
Italian Bolognese Parma Bolognaise Sauce, Parmesan & Mozzarella Hawaiian Pineapple Parma Pineapple, Napoli & Mozzarella South Yarra Yuppie Parma Semi Dried Tomato, Bocconcini, Napoli & Mozzarella English Virginia Ham Parma Virginia Ham, Napoli & Mozzarella Indian Tandoori Parma Tandoori Sauce, Pappadums & Mozzarella Mexican Nachoe Parma Salsa, Corn Chips, Mozzarella, Sour Cream & Guacamole Aussie Bacon & Egg Parma Bacon, Egg, Napoli & Mozzarella Texas Meat Lovers Parma Ham, Bacon, Salami, Bbq Sauce, Napoli & Mozzarella Lygon Street Traditional Parma Napoli & Mozzarella Greek Olive & Fetta Parma Olives, Feta, Napoli & Mozzarella Spanish Chorizo Parma Chorizo Sausage, Napoli & Mozzarella Irish Potato Parma Potatoes, Napoli & Mozzarella *all meals served with shoe string fries & salad. Available monday nights 5pm - late. Dine in only
- 900 m$8.90Daily Lunch SpecialBoheme Restaurant Bar Richmond
Any large pizza only $8.90 Monday to Friday
- 900 m$13.00Midweek LunchThe Vaucluse Hotel Richmond
$13 Lunch Specials from 12pm-3pm includes a Pot of Carlton or House Wine
- 900 m$0.00Happy Hour Every DayThe Vaucluse Hotel Richmond
Happy Hour from 4pm-6pm, $7 pints of Carlton, $6 house spirits and $5 house wines
- 900 m$15.00Mad MondayThe Vaucluse Hotel Richmond
$15 Main Meals (excludes steaks)