Prince Albert Hotel
Prince Albert Hotel in Williamstown has 3 weekly specials including their Monday Steak & Trivia special and also a Burgers & Jugs on Tuesday's. Check out all their cheap deals below!
The Prince Albert Hotel is a traditional gastro pub serving all of your pub classics and a fine selection of craft beers, wines and spirits.
The Prince Albert Hotel serves up some of the finest meals you would find coming out of a pub. Changing our menu seasonally, you are always guaranteed to get the best quality and fresh produce all year round.
Specials at Prince Albert Hotel
- Steak & Trivia$25.00250g Porterhouse $25 with any glass of house wine Trivia Kicks off from 7:30pmUpdated 8 months ago
- Burgers & Jugs$15.00Any of our juicy burgers $15. Jugs only $15Updated 8 months ago
- Parma & Pot$18.00Chicken Parmigiana topped with double smoked ham, napoli & mozzarella. Served with chips & salad.Updated 8 months ago
Other specials nearby today
- 2 km$0.00Free bottle of wineAtomic Bar Williamstown
Minimum 2 People With Main Meals (House red or House white)
- 2 km$15.00Parma NightSteam Packet Hotel Williamstown
Mondays we bring on Parma's, your choice of 3 Parma specials for only $15 each, includes chips & salad
- 4 km$10.00Steak NightThe Local Port Melbourne
Dig into steak every Monday at The Local. Enjoy a $10 rump, $14.9 porterhouse or $19.9 scotch fillet between 5pm - 9pm. To book a table call 9810 0076.
- 4 km$0.00Happy HourThe Local Port Melbourne
Happy Hour is every Monday-Friday The Local! Every Monday - Thursday enjoy all schooners, wine and spirits for just $6 from 4 till 7pm. Then every Friday, we get into weekend mode by extending our Happy Hour between 3-6pm.
- 4 km$19.00Locals NightThe Exchange Port Melbourne
Locals night every Monday. Full menu from $19
- 4 km$10.00Espresso MartinisThe Exchange Port Melbourne
4-7pm, Monday-Friday enjoy our espresso martini's plus for only a tenner.
- 5 km$0.00Kids eat freeBeach Hotel Albert Park
One FREE kids meal for every main meal purchased Monday nights from 5pm - 8:30pm. Children must be under 12
- 5 km$10.00$10 seniors lunch & dinnerBeach Hotel Albert Park
$10 SENIORS LUNCH & DINNER Join us Monday lunch between 12 - 3pm for a $10 Seniors lunch. Seniors or Pension card must be presented when ordering.
- 5 km$0.00Barry MundayPrince Alfred Port Melbourne
Fish & Chips / Fish Tacos / Fish Curry / Fish Burger / Fish Pie Barry Munday... Geddit? Barra Monday... as in, barramundi specials... on Mondays... slow on the uptake much!?! BARRY HUMPHREYS FISH & CHIPS $10 Sir Les Patterson style - greasy, battered, salty with mushy peas. BARRY HUMPHREYS FISH & CHIPS $12 Dame Edna style - refined, classy and grilled with a garden salad, and just a small handful of chips, Possums. SENOR BARRIE CASSIDY FISH TACO $15 OK, so nothing at all Mexican about Barrie Cassidy, but we wanted to get our favourite ABC current affairs presenter into the Barry Munday mix. Picture him with a thin mo, poncho and sombrero. Beer battered fish, pico de gallo and slaw. BARRY WHITE FISH PIE $14 A real pie, with pastry (sexy pastry), not just some fish mornay in a bowl with a puff pastry topper like some pubs try to pass off as pie... sexy pastry, sexy barra, sexy mornay, Barry White style. Sexy. Can’t get enough of your fish pie love, babe. BARRY HALL FISH CURRY $15 A proper curry with a little extra punch. Served with Brent Staker Roti bread. BARRY CROCKER BURGER $14 Whether you got a parking ticket, stepped in dog poo or found out your spouse was having an extramarital affair it looks as though your Monday was a Barry Crocker. Make it all better with crumbed Barramundi wrapped in brioche with chipotle tartare, pickles and iceberg.
- 5 km$10.00Holy Trinity Pub LunchPrince Alfred Port Melbourne
12-4 every day: The parma, The Duke burger and the fish and chips are back on the $10 lunch menu! Itâ€™s the Holy Trinity of pub food, available everyday from midday â€“ 4pm. Peace be with you, Alfie.