Plough Hotel in Footscray has 0 weekly specials
Established in 1868, the Plough Hotel in Footscray has reopened its doors in April 2013 after six months of renovation.
The menu focuses on pub favourites, share plates and pizzas. Head Chef Scott Thomas and the team created their dishes to complement the warm, stylish surrounds of the bistro, restaurant and casual dining areas. Everything pickled, sauced, crumbed and preserved is made in-house and their produce is sourced locally wherever possible.
A large emphasis has also been placed on designing the drinks menu to showcase Victoria’s regional wine and craft beer markets. The Plough Hotel’s philosophy is to support smaller producers who have embraced a passion for the particular product that they make and those that feel similarly excited about what our vast state has to offer.
The Plough Hotel continues to offer boutique accommodation upstairs, with 11 rooms available seven days a week, 365 days a year.
The Plough Hotel – bringing down to earth hospitality, beautiful spaces and quality, regional produce to the West.
Know of any special deals here?
Other specials nearby today
- 400 m$10.00Cheap MealsHarts Hotel Footscray
Meals only $10 on a Tuesday
- 900 m$6.00Cheeky Hours between 4pm - 6pmCharles and Gamon Seddon
$6 schooners and wine
- 900 m$17.00Mid Week MainsCharles and Gamon Seddon
Every Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday: Schnitz, chips + slaw or Calamari salad or Bangers + mash
- 900 m$5.95Classic ParmaCostello's Powell Hotel Footscray
Every Tuesday night, Reward Members can grab the famous Castello's Classic Parma and Chips for just $5.95 with the purchase of any drink! Our parmas are all breast, hand breaded and never fried.
- 2 km$3.00Taco TuesdayReverence Hotel Footscray
6-9pm: $3 TACOS (MEAT AND VEGAN OPTIONS); $5 BOWLS OF SPICY FRIES; $3 TECATE CANS. Note: this is all they serve on Tuesday!
- 2 km$15.00ParmaRailway Hotel Yarraville
Choice of 5 parmas: original, satay, Mexican, Mediterranean or meat lovers
- 4 km$12.00Parma's of the WorldWaterloo Cup Hotel Moonee Ponds
From $12. With 8 varieties to choose from
- 4 km$0.00Summer Trivia TuesdaySpottiswoode Hotel Spotswood
Out in our Courtyard Oasis $12 Jugs of Boags, $10 Sex on the Beach Cocktails $15 Main Meals & Lots of Prizes Wear your favourite Hawaiian Shirts (maybe a prize?)
- 4 km$15.00Steak NightThe Doutta Galla Hotel Flemington
200g porterhouse with chips and salad. Every Tuesday from 6pm.
- 4 km$15.00Parmas & TriviaThe Union Hotel Ascot Vale
Hagle Time Trivia 7:30pm (FREE entry) $15 parmarama - 5 parma toppings to choose from