Imperial Hotel in Melbourne has 1 weekly special A Open Mic Night on Wednesday.
With stunning views of Parliament House and back towards the city, the impressive Imperial Rooftop is a relaxed space, decked out with plenty of seating, cushions, 20 beers on tap and the rooftop's own kitchen, serving a huge range of delicious snacks. Heaters are available for you during the winter months and in the summer you can soak in the view and the sunshine.
This is Melbourne's best rooftop beer garden, nestled high above Bourke and Spring Streets in the east end of the CBD. Perfect for lunch, after work drinks or your next social celebration or corporate function or event.
Mixed with this rich history and architecture is an appreciation for modern Australian life - a love of sport, a tasty, modern menu and stunning views from the new, sun-kissed rooftop garden. On the corner of Bourke and Spring St, the Imperial is perfect for tram routes 96 and 86.
As a stalwart of the Melbourne pub scene, the Imperial also believes in community. We regularly welcome a number of local supporter clubs (including the Melbourne Liverpool Supporters Club) for catch-ups and match-ups, and manager Steve is always good for a chat (or a re-tweet).
So visit to "The Impy" for a relaxed, approachable pub experience in the heart of the city. Good food, good drink, right on your doorstep...
Specials at Imperial Hotel
- Open Mic NightVariousFree entry! Join us for Open Mic Comedy at the Imperial Hotel. Show us your skills or turn up for a few laughs. Every Wednesday. Sign ups from 7:30PM, show starts at 8PM. Updated 9 months ago
Other specials nearby today
- 200 m$0.00Happy HourLocanda Restaurant & Bar Melbourne
Monday - Thursday 5pm to 6pm and Friday 5pm to 7pm + Free Bar Snacks! POTS FROM $4 PINTS FROM $6 BASIC SPIRITS $6 HOUSE WINE $6
- 200 m$17.00Bangers & Mash NightThe Elephant and Wheelbarrow Bourke Street Melbourne
Tuesday nights our Bangers & Mash special is the go! Cumberland sausages served with mash & veg, Just $17.
- 200 m$20.00Weekday lunch Burger & PintThe Elephant and Wheelbarrow Bourke Street Melbourne
Burger and chips & a pint of Spitfire lager weekday lunch. MONDAY – FRIDAY - 12PM – 5PM One of the best value lunches downtown! JUST $20, WEEKDAYS.
- 200 m$15.00Steak NightEuropean Bier Cafe Melbourne
$15 for a porterhouse steak with your choice of garlic butter, mushroom or peppercorn sauce - served with salad & chips
- 200 m$0.00Happy Hour - Sunday to ThursdayEuropean Bier Cafe Melbourne
Rooftop only Sunday to Thursday, 8PM to 1AM: Basic spirits $7.50. Spirits include: Belvedere Vodka, Tequila Blu, Mount Gay Rum, Bombay Sapphire, Johnnie Walker Black, Makers Mark
- 500 m$20.00Weekly Lunch SpecialCrafty Squire Melbourne
Who's hungry? All large plates are $20 or less between 12pm and 3pm Monday - Friday. Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 12 PM
- 500 m$9.00Weekly Drink SpecialsCrafty Squire Melbourne
Monday to Friday - Kick back and enjoy all drinks for just $9 from 4pm to 7pm. Enjoy after work cocktails for only $14 EVERY DAY including Saturday Sunday. Plus reserve a space for 6 or more and get a free Crafty grazing platter.
- 500 m$39.00Prix Fixe LunchGarden State Hotel Melbourne
Treat yourself to a quality lunch break at Garden State Hotel. Monday to Thursday features our Prix Fixe lunch offer available in the Garden Grill for $39 per person. The offer includes a 2 course meal plus a matched glass of wine & service is prompt to keep your boss happy.
- 600 m$0.00Ecstatic HourRed Spice QV Melbourne CBD
Join the Red Spice QV team from 5-7pm Monday to Friday and enjoy $5 bottled beer, $5 house wine, plus specially priced espresso and lychee martinis. Feeling a bit peckish? Well, they have Triple Happiness for you! 2 bao + 1 beer for $10. An offer too good to resist...
- 600 m$7.50Happy Hour Every dayThe Duke Melbourne
All schooners, house wines and house spirits are $7.50 everyday between 4-6pm at The Duke - perfect for after-work drinks with your colleagues! See you at the bar.