Hotel Jesus in Collingwood has 1 weekly special A Taco Tuesdaze on Tuesday.
For no-frills market-inspired snacks with mezcal and tequila, tap beers and cocktails. Tacos and tostadas with shared plates inspired by neighbourhood taquerias and market tostaderias of mexico. Hidden in a heritage post office on Smith street in Collingwood.
Our menu has re-imagined classics, revolving seafood ceviches and guisados (slow cooked meats), and probably a bunch of dishes you might not have heard of.
Specials at Hotel Jesus
- Taco Tuesdaze$2.00$2 TACOS - 5PM - SOLD OUT. SAY WHAT!?Updated 2 months ago
Other specials nearby today
- 200 m$9.00Burger NightGrace Darling Hotel Collingwood
Proudly presenting Burger Night! Delicious Wagyu Beef Cheeseburgers with handcut fries at the outrageous price of $9 every Wednesday! All other (big) burgers, $15. Combine that with a few cheeky $5 picklebacks, $5 onion rings and you’ve got a banging little midweek night out. How could you say no? See you Wednesday...
- 200 m$15.00Pasta NightGrace Darling Hotel Collingwood
PASTA NIGHT at The Grace! For $15 choose from a delicious selection of rotating pasta dishes! Carafes of red or white wine are also on offer for only 12 bucks! Featuring DJ FRANKIE TOPAZ (Total Giovanni) playing the Italo-Disco & House all night!
- 200 m$15.00$15 Counter LunchGrace Darling Hotel Collingwood
Weekdays from 12-3pm, enjoy you choice of Angus Burger, Veg Burger or Duck Ragu Pasta for just $15. With a free pot of Coopers beer or Coldstream cider included, you canâ€™t go wrong.
- 200 m$12.00Steak NightBirmingham Hotel Collingwood
From 5pm, our $12 steak special Wednesday is still going strong!
- 200 m$12.00Express LunchBirmingham Hotel Collingwood
$12 Express Lunch week days
- 200 m$0.00Happy Hour Birmingham Hotel Collingwood
3pm - 7pm: $3.50 pots and $7 pints. $14 jugs. $5 house wins. 50c spicy wings 5pm - 7pm.
- 200 m$15.00Pizza or Burger LunchLazerpig Pizza Parlour Collingwood
10 inch pizza or a burger plus a house beer, cider or soft drink. Chips included with the burger! Or, 12 inch pizza for $15 without a beverage.
- 300 m$10.00Parma NightThe Fitzroy Beer Garden Fitzroy
Sauce will spill! The Chicken vs the Egg!
- 400 m$10.00Negroni's All DayArchie's All Day Fitzroy
$10 Negroni's. All day every day!
- 400 m$15.00Wednesday specialSmithward Collingwood
Beat the midweek hump with Smithward's weekly Wednesday night special of a seasonal dish, plus a glass of matched Victorian wine for $15. The menu changes regularly, and has previously included 5-hour French onion soup, salt cod croquetas, double-baked triple-cheese souffle, and prosciutto & cheese stuffed polenta fingers.