Harrow Hermitage Hotel
Harrow Hermitage Hotel in Harrow has 2 weekly specials including their Thursday Pot 'n' Schnitzel special and also a Hermitage Happy Hour on Friday's. Check out all their cheap deals below!
Built in 1848 and licensed in 1853, the Hermitage Hotel is the heart of what is believed to be the oldest inland settlement in Victoria.
Set on the banks of the Glenelg River, our beautiful, historic building, offers a step back in time with all of the modern experiences you would expect from a quality hotel.
Open 7 days, the Hermitage offers a range of beverage, dining and accommodation services to cater to a broad clientele.
Keeping up with modern times, the hotel also offers a FREE wi-fi service to its patrons.
Over the past two years, the hotel has undergone extensive restoration works and that will continue over the next 12 months, to ensure the Hermitage remains a feature of our beautiful little town.
Specials at Harrow Hermitage Hotel
- Pot 'n' Schnitzel$12.50Juicy chicken or beef schnizel, served with chips and fresh salad, PLUS your choice of delicious house-made sauces, PLUS a pot of beer or soft drink, or glass of wine.Updated 2 years ago - may be way outdated
- Hermitage Happy Hour$3.60Our end of week reward for all of our hard workers! Pots of beer just $3.60, complementary bar snacks and a few giveaways to say thanks for stopping by! Join us from 6pm until 7pm, every Friday.Updated 2 years ago - may be way outdated
Other specials nearby today
- 268 km$12.50Steak NightSir Charles Darling Hotel Geelong
300gm Porterhouse Steak cooked to your liking served with Salad and Chips Choice of Sauces - Pepper - Mushroom - Creamy Mustard - Dianne - Garlic butter - Red Wine Gravy Or Add Garlic Prawns to your Steak for just $5.00
- 294 km$25.00Burger & BeerTwo Johns Taphouse Tullamarine
A burger and pint or glass of house wine whilst you wait for your flight!
- 300 km$17.00Funky Bunch TriviaCharles and Gamon Seddon
Monday Nights have never been the same! Presenting Funky Bunch Trivia (kicks off at 7pm) Free entry, special Monday $17 menu, heaps of prizes to be won Call 9689 0203 to book your tables
- 300 km$6.00Cheeky Hours between 4pm - 6pmCharles and Gamon Seddon
$6 schooners and wine
- 301 km$8.00Build your burgerWaterloo Cup Hotel Moonee Ponds
From $8 - With plenty of top ups to choose from, from $1 each
- 301 km$15.00Parma NightRoyal Hotel Essendon
Monday night is Parma night! Just $15 for your choice of Parma topping - 9 to choose from: Traditional Outback Smokey BBQ Hail Caesar Macho Nacho Godfather Meat Attack Inferno Aloha
- 301 km$15.00$15 Pork Belly The Union Hotel Ascot Vale
$10 pork belly served with mash, veg and a red wine jus!
- 302 km$10.00International Super ParmaPacino's Italian Family Restaurant Flemington
Only 12 different parma's to choose from for a tenner. Here we go: ITALIAN BOLOGNESE PARMA Bolognaise sauce, parmesan & mozzarella; HAWAIIAN PINEAPPLE PARMA Pineapple, napoli & mozzarella; SOUTH YARRA YUPPIE PARMA Semi dried tomato, bocconcini, napoli & mozzarella; ENGLISH VIRGINIA HAM PARMA Virginia ham, napoli & mozzarella; INDIAN TANDOORI PARMA Tandoori sauce, pappadums & mozzarella; MEXICAN NACHOE PARMA Salsa, corn chips, mozzarella, sour cream & guacamole; AUSSIE BACON & EGG PARMA Bacon, egg, napoli & mozzarella; TEXAS MEAT LOVERS PARMA Ham, bacon, salami, bbq sauce, napoli & mozzarella; LYGON STREET TRADITIONAL PARMA Napoli & mozzarella; GREEK OLIVE & FETTA PARMA Olives, feta, napoli & mozzarella; SPANISH CHORIZO PARMA Chorizo sausage, napoli & mozzarella; IRISH POTATO PARMA Potatoes, napoli & mozzarella
- 302 km$25.00Steak & TriviaPrince Albert Hotel Williamstown
250g Porterhouse $25 with any glass of house wine Trivia Kicks off from 7:30pm
- 302 km$15.00Sports Bar MealCross Keys Hotel Essendon North
Lunch special every day 12-2:30pm only $15