Freddie Wimpoles in St Kilda has 1 weekly special A Freddie Babu (curry night) on Wednesday.
The George Hotel was first established in 1857 & purchased by Frederick Wimpole in 1873.
Wimpole became Mayor of St. Kilda in 1886. An astute business man & avid beer lover.
He became director of The Melbourne Co-operative Brewing Company based in Abbotsford in the late 1800s, which later became Carlton United Breweries.
Specials at Freddie Wimpoles
- Freddie Babu (curry night)VariousThe colder months are coming! & our Freddie Babu night every Wednesday is the perfect cure! Curries change every week!Updated 7 months ago
Other specials nearby today
- 400 m$20.00$20 Beer Buckets29th Apartment St Kilda
$20 beer buckets from 12-7pm
- 600 m$16.00Burger ComboGreen Eggs and Ham cafe St Kilda
Have your choice of one burger, one side and one soft drink or coffee for $16.00
- 700 m$0.00Kidas Eat FreeNewmarket Hotel St Kilda
All day everyday with the purchase of a main meal. Available for kids aged 12 and under.
- 800 m$0.00Happy TimesLona St Kilda St Kilda
3pm - 6:30pm: Cocktail of the week $10 /Beer $3.50/ Wine and bubbles $5 LIVE MUSIC - 8:30PM
- 2 km$16.00Big Pom BreakyVeludo St Kilda
Set your weekend right with the best big Pom breaky for only $16
- 2 km$0.00Ribs & CocktailsBig Mouth St Kilda
$10 Cocktails $20 Ribs
- 2 km$0.00Saturday SpecialsIddy Biddy St Kilda
$15 big breakfast $1 Buffalo Wings (minimum 5) $1.50 Southern Fried Chicken wings $15 slider sessions (after 3pm) $15 tacos (3) after 3pm $20 Corona Buckets $20 Heineken Buckets
- 2 km$0.00Buddha's Happy Hour 4pm-7pmBuddha's Belly Windsor
Happy Hour daily 4pm - 7pm PINTS from $6 BOTTLED BEER & CIDER $6 BASIC SPIRITS $5 EVERY WINE by the glass $7
- 2 km$10.00Espresso MartinisBuddha's Belly Windsor
$10 Espresso Martinis 8-10pm
- 2 km$1.00One Dollar WingsBuddha's Belly Windsor
$1 wings every night from 10pm - Late (only available with alcohol beverage purchase)