Balaclava Hotel in St Kilda has 6 weekly specials including their Monday Parma Night special and also a Steak Night on Wednesday's. Check out all their cheap deals below!
Centrally located in Balaclava, the Balaclava Hotel Public Bar is a favourite spot for locals and visitors alike. Close to the Balaclava train station and walking distance to St Kilda and Windsor, the Public Bar offers a relaxed environment for having a cheeky drink or grabbing a pub meal.
There is always something happening in the Public Bar. Check out our regular events, live entertainment and competitions. Make sure that you also keep an eye on our range of regular promotions and specials and come down to the bar today.
Specials at Balaclava Hotel
- Parma Night$12.00Start the week off right with a delicious $12 parma here at the Balaclava Hotel. Every Monday night from 5:30pm you can get either a traditional, Mexican or Aussie parma.Updated 6 months ago
- Steak Night$15.00Come down to the Balaclava Hotel on a Wednesday night from 5:30pm and grab yourself a delicious steak for only $15. You can get a 250gm rump or scotch fillet served with chips, salad and a glass of house wine.Updated 6 months ago
- Happy Hour Schooners$4.004pm - 7pm $4 schooners in the front bar. Buy a beer and enter the Meat Tray raffle which is drawn at 7pm!Updated 2 years ago - may be way outdated
- Half Priced MealsVariousEnjoy half priced meals on our main menu and specials board. Only available with a purchase of a drink. Conditions may apply. Not available with any other offer and may not be available on public holidays. Please ask a staff member for details.Updated 2 years ago - may be way outdated
- Burger Night$10.00Need a burger fix? We've got a range of delicious burgers for only $10 every Saturday night from 5:30pm. You can choose from a beef, chicken or vegetable burger.Updated 6 months ago
- Sunday Roast All Day$13.00What better way to finish off the week than with a delicious roast dinner? For only $13 every Sunday you can get a serving of roast with seasoned veggies and gravy!Updated 6 months ago
Other specials nearby today
- 500 m$0.00Trivia TuesdayDick Whittington Tavern St Kilda
7:30pm start! Come along to our weekly trivia and test your knowledge. Always lots of friendly faces, great prizes and a cash jackpot up for grabs!
- 600 m$18.00Steak NightThe Post Hotel St Kilda
$18 Steak Tuesdays + $8 wine by the glass
- 700 m$0.00Happy HourInkerman Hotel Balaclava
4pm - 6pm every day! $3.50 pots, $5 basics, $5 house wines
- 700 m$15.00Parma & PotInkerman Hotel Balaclava
$15 for a parma & pot every day lunch and dinner
- 700 m$15.00Steak NightInkerman Hotel Balaclava
$15 scotch fillet every Tuesday
- 900 m$15.00Parma DayNewmarket Hotel St Kilda
$15 parma with chips and salad, every Tuesday.
- 900 m$0.00Kidas Eat FreeNewmarket Hotel St Kilda
All day everyday with the purchase of a main meal. Available for kids aged 12 and under.
- 900 m$0.00Get through TuesdayIddy Biddy St Kilda
$10 fetta & basil pesto scramble eggs $6 Iddy pizzas $16 Iddy's Parma sessions $1 Buffalo Wings (minimum 5) $6 all tap pints $6 house wines $6 basic spirits
- 900 m$0.50Trivia & 50c wingsSt Kilda Branch St Kilda
Trivia Night from 7.30pm & 50cent Wings Franks hot sauce with ranch dipping, Barbecue Sauce Momofuku Ginger, Coriander, Chilli & Garlic Happy Hour: 3 - 7pm $12 Jugs, $6 Basics, $5 House Wines Each week our Trivia hosts will put your knowledge to the test. Sign up alone, or in a big group to show off your knowledge to all your mates. There are prizes for winners, and eternal shame for losers, but only until the following week. That's the beauty of weekly trivia, you can practice all year round! Bookings are advised.
- 900 m$0.00Happy HourSt Kilda Branch St Kilda
3pm-7pm (all day Monday) $12 Jugs $6 Basics $5 House Wines