29th Apartment in St Kilda has 7 weekly specials including their Monday Raindance special and also a Classic Games Night on Tuesday's. Check out all their cheap deals below!
Located in the heart of trendy Fitzroy street, 29th apartment is St. Kilda's very own melting pot of pop culture.
You will literally feel right at home when you walk through the white picket fences out the front and into a New York style themed apartment with a lounge room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and games room.
29th Apartment has a trademark bathtub in the back room, a clothes swap, various seating options, foosball, and you can even play connect 4 & Giant Jenga!
There is a well selected bar with a massive variety of drinks ranging from specialty rums, cocktails and a great choice of beers. The food resembles typical New York style food from chilli fries to pizza's to NY steakhouse burgers.
It's a great place to catch up with friends, celebrate your birthday or a function for any other special occasion.
Most nights the music starts off as bar grooves, then to funky disco and progresses to commercial house. Wednesday nights has backpacker and student specials! The music on this night differs a little and starts off with 90's pop, Indie and Dance music, mixed with some modern day vocal house. For a sample of the music we play check out the sound-cloud example on the bottom right of the page.
With a taxi rank directly out the front and a 50m walk from a tram stop getting to the venue couldn't be easier.
Hear what other people have to say about 29th Apartment with some reviews they have written or check us out on YouTube.
If you have not been to 29th Apartment, take a virtual walk-through by clicking the video below.
Specials at 29th Apartment
- Raindance$10.00Discounts apply dependong on the amount of rainfall. $1 off per mm. Follow our Facebook page for updates on drink pricesUpdated 10 months ago
- Classic Games NightVariousGet a team together and challenge for the Mario Cart Championship. Weekly prizes and drink specials!Updated 10 months ago
- One Dollar Pizza & $5 drinks$1.00Melbourne's biggest Wednesday night! FREE ENTRY before 10pm. $5 drinks and $1 pizza from 8pm.Updated 10 months ago
- Locals NightVariousLive or work in the area? Enjoy half price main meals all night - kitchen open from 4-10pm!Updated 10 months ago
- Get DownVariousHappy Hour from 5-8 with $10 espresso martinis, $6 beer, wine and sparkling. DJ playing from 9pm-3amUpdated 10 months ago
- $20 Beer Buckets$20.00$20 beer buckets from 12-7pmUpdated 10 months ago
- Burgers & BoilermakersVarious$8 Burgers $12 boilermakers - what's a boilemaker you ask? Remember jagerbombs? They are just like that but with a range of different spirits and mixers!Updated 10 months ago
Other specials nearby today
- 400 m$10.00Pizzas Happy Hour & Live MusicRepublica St Kilda
$10 pizzas from 5pm; Happy hour 5-6pm and Live music from 6pm
- 400 m$0.00Happy HourRepublica St Kilda
5pm - 6pm Week days happy hour
- 600 m$0.00Monday night locals nightPhamish food & wine bar St Kilda
Come in and show that your a local to st Kilda and recieve 20% off
- 600 m$0.00Happy hourPhamish food & wine bar St Kilda
Happy hour Monday -Friday with fabulous cocktail specials for $10 House red/white $5 & sleek red beer $5
- 600 m$0.00Happy MondaysLona St Kilda St Kilda
$2.50 - Beer $3 Wine & Bubbles $1 Chicken Wings 12pm - 1am LIVE MUSIC - 8:30PM
- 700 m$0.00Happy HourPablo Honey St Kilda
4pm-7pm $1 wings; $5 wines; 2-4-1 cocktails; 2-4-1 coronas
- 700 m$12.00Curry NightThe Elephant and Wheelbarrow St Kilda St Kilda
Monday nights only $12
- 800 m$0.0050% Off SteaksNewmarket Hotel St Kilda
Half price steaks every Monday at Newmarket Hotel!
- 800 m$0.00Kidas Eat FreeNewmarket Hotel St Kilda
All day everyday with the purchase of a main meal. Available for kids aged 12 and under.
- 900 m$0.00Happy HourAbbey Road Cafe St Kilda
3pm - 7pm Monday to Friday $13 jugs, choice of tap $10 sex on the beach cocktail $ 6 house wines