29th Apartment in St Kilda has 7 weekly specials including their Monday Raindance special and also a Classic Games Night on Tuesday's. Check out all their cheap deals below!
Located in the heart of trendy Fitzroy street, 29th apartment is St. Kilda's very own melting pot of pop culture.
You will literally feel right at home when you walk through the white picket fences out the front and into a New York style themed apartment with a lounge room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and games room.
29th Apartment has a trademark bathtub in the back room, a clothes swap, various seating options, foosball, and you can even play connect 4 & Giant Jenga!
There is a well selected bar with a massive variety of drinks ranging from specialty rums, cocktails and a great choice of beers. The food resembles typical New York style food from chilli fries to pizza's to NY steakhouse burgers.
It's a great place to catch up with friends, celebrate your birthday or a function for any other special occasion.
Most nights the music starts off as bar grooves, then to funky disco and progresses to commercial house. Wednesday nights has backpacker and student specials! The music on this night differs a little and starts off with 90's pop, Indie and Dance music, mixed with some modern day vocal house. For a sample of the music we play check out the sound-cloud example on the bottom right of the page.
With a taxi rank directly out the front and a 50m walk from a tram stop getting to the venue couldn't be easier.
Hear what other people have to say about 29th Apartment with some reviews they have written or check us out on YouTube.
If you have not been to 29th Apartment, take a virtual walk-through by clicking the video below.
Specials at 29th Apartment
- Raindance$10.00Discounts apply dependong on the amount of rainfall. $1 off per mm. Follow our Facebook page for updates on drink pricesUpdated 6 months ago
- Classic Games NightVariousGet a team together and challenge for the Mario Cart Championship. Weekly prizes and drink specials!Updated 6 months ago
- One Dollar Pizza & $5 drinks$1.00Melbourne's biggest Wednesday night! FREE ENTRY before 10pm. $5 drinks and $1 pizza from 8pm.Updated 6 months ago
- Locals NightVariousLive or work in the area? Enjoy half price main meals all night - kitchen open from 4-10pm!Updated 6 months ago
- Get DownVariousHappy Hour from 5-8 with $10 espresso martinis, $6 beer, wine and sparkling. DJ playing from 9pm-3amUpdated 6 months ago
- $20 Beer Buckets$20.00$20 beer buckets from 12-7pmUpdated 6 months ago
- Burgers & BoilermakersVarious$8 Burgers $12 boilermakers - what's a boilemaker you ask? Remember jagerbombs? They are just like that but with a range of different spirits and mixers!Updated 6 months ago
Other specials nearby today
- 300 m$0.00Cushion TuesdayCushion Lounge St Kilda
$6 Basics Spirits, Schooners, House Wines, Wet Pussy shots Doors Open 8pm for a free BBQ Get down before 11.30pm for 4Play: $4 entry with 2 free drinks! Midweek madness at Cushion running all Summer.
- 400 m$12.00Fish and ChipsRepublica St Kilda
$12 Fish &Chips from 5pm. Happy Hour from 5-6pm. Beach Volleyball and tunes from 6pm. Live music from 6pm
- 400 m$0.00Happy HourRepublica St Kilda
5pm - 6pm Week days happy hour
- 600 m$0.00Steak & beer nightPhamish food & wine bar St Kilda
Scotch fillet steak served to your liking with chips & a local beer for $20
- 600 m$0.00Happy hourPhamish food & wine bar St Kilda
Happy hour Monday -Friday with fabulous cocktail specials for $10 House red/white $5 & sleek red beer $5
- 600 m$0.00Taco TuesdaysLona St Kilda St Kilda
$2.5 POTS $5 TACOS $5 SANGRIA 12pm - 1am All Lona Tacos are $5! Check out the menu; Lona Food Menu OPEN MIC - LIVE MUSIC - 8:00PM
- 700 m$0.00Happy HourPablo Honey St Kilda
4pm-7pm $1 wings; $5 wines; 2-4-1 cocktails; 2-4-1 coronas
- 700 m$0.00Comedy NightsHotel Barkly St Kilda
Comedy Nights 7pm Tuesdays FREE ENTRY
- 700 m$12.00Steak NightThe Elephant and Wheelbarrow St Kilda St Kilda
$12 Rump Steak, $15 Porterhouse Steak and $20 T- Bone Steak all with come with a complimentary pot of beer, house wine or soft drink Happy hour from 5 to 8pm
- 800 m$15.00Parma DayNewmarket Hotel St Kilda
$15 parma with chips and salad, every Tuesday.